viernes, 16 de marzo de 2012

My Daily Routine Well, my friends... let's see what i do with my day :D

Every day, i wake up early frequently. i wake up at 9:00 am. I stand up and i do some soft exercise to wake my body. The i take a shower, sometimes the water is cool but that's doesn't matter to me. After, i always take my breakfast. Is the food more important of the day. Sometimes, i eat toast with eggs and fruits.

I walk until the parade for wait the bus. I arrive at university at 11:00am or 11:30am. My university is so huge and there a lot of students always.

More later, i take the dinner with my family at 9:00pm or 9:30pm, then i talk with my sister about the things that we did in the day. After, sometimes i see a T.V show. Always i'm looking for a history entertaining.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario