sábado, 4 de febrero de 2012

hello guys and girls I hope you liked my Blogger

 My name is Betzabeth White, I have 21 years of age.
 I’m from Mara,  I’m 20 years old and I study Undergraduate teaching. at URBE .




I love music, dancing, surfing the net, pizza , chocolate, my family , my country and my dog doky.
About English, I love to learn new languages.
 I think English is very important. What do I do to practice my English? well, I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise.
I enjoy spending time with my friends.

I love my family, my mom, dad, brother and my boyfriend Diego. They are the greatest gift and more important than life and God has given me. I can not imagine my life without any of them. 



Well, I've been a little more about me, I hope you have enjoyed, and if you want feel free to leave a comment.





"live life to the fullest"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario